Thursday, September 25, 2008

Monologue Show!!!

Okay, may I just say that this is scary? Doing a real performance, four nights in a row? I'm used to writing at home in my sweat pants and standing on the side of the theater, hiding. Now I'm going to have to put on a little make-up and speak.

Oct. 30 - Nov. 2nd Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at 8 pm. Sunday at 7 pm.

"Souvenirs"

Where Eagles Dare "Blackbird" Theatre
347 West 36th Street 13th Floor
Betwn 8th - 9th Avenues

Four women, four stories. Jake Lipman, Karen Fitzgerald, Shawn Kane and me.

More will be revealed as we finalize our plans. But it's soon!! Oy vey! Tickets will be on-line on Smart Tix soon. $15/$10 with student I.D. There will be Halloween candy on Friday night.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Is it a new monologue or an update of the one you did earlier? I'm hoping the latter, because I hate to miss anything—and I missed the original. Will you be sure to post when tickets become available? I'm excited to have this to look forward to!

Robin Amos Kahn said...

It's the same monologue, but improved! You will hear endlessly about tickets, I'm sure.