Thursday, September 25, 2008

A day at a time, a day at a time

Breathe. I missed Bush's speech last night, I never would have slept no matter what drug I took. Where are all the economists in this country? Why are we listening to Henry Paulson, who's one of the guys who got us into this mess?

Can I just say that Steve Schmidt, Karl Rove's devious protege, McCain's campaign manager, the man behind the Palin decision is a PIG. McCain's trying to hide from the debate now and put the focus on fixing the economy and we all know how knowledgeable he is about economics.

Number one on the agenda: make every CEO of every company in American who have given themselves multi millions in bonuses in the past year pay every freaking penny back to tax payers. (I'd like to go back further, but I know that will never fly.)

Anyway, will they hide from the debate? Let's see. I wonder if Bush is freaking out. What a legacy. Is there one thing his administration hasn't ruined? Please let me know if you can come up with something.

No comments: