Monday, April 11, 2011

So much fun! SE the reading

I just wanted to quickly write about the reading we had last Friday afternoon. It was so terrific!  The cast was amazing, the director did a fantastic job and the audience really laughed and enjoyed it.

I will write more soon but I just have to say what a relief it was that it went well, that this play is not for everyone, but for those who do like it, they really like it.  I have had so many great compliments and comments about it, that it is thrilling to feel that it spoke to so many people.  

The cast: Amy Van Nostrand, Michael Countryman, Annie O'Sullivan, Jim Frangione, Candace Brecker and Mary Catherine Wright.  The director is Matthew Penn.  

More to come.  We still hate the title though - so I'm open to finding a new one!

No comments: