Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Going to Miami!

Tomorrow morning, at about 4:30 a.m. I will (hopefully) be heading to Newark to board a plane to Miami.  I'm going to a Mama Gena weekend again and I couldn't be more ready to have some FUN!!!  It's been quite a year, I remember last May when I was in Miami, I  received several emails from my lawyer.  Not a great way to relax on the beach.

And I can't seem to learn the lesson that the future generally seems to take care of itself, so it's best to stay in the present.   

I am grateful for this year, for all the tough lessons I learned...like bring friends with you to divorce court - it makes it much less stressful, hire a good attorney, and always show up for yourself. It was scary, it wasn't much fun, but I'm going to Miami with two hundred women from all over the world - of all ages - and we are going to have fun! 

No comments: