Yesterday I got hit with something, I'm not sure what it was, but it might have been food poisoning. I'd been feeling fine and the day before I ate really badly (for me). I had a hamburger (medium rare, had to send it back to be cooked more), french fries, ice cream, mushroom soup (very creamy), and an almond croissant. That is not a typical day of eating for me, I usually try to have salads and vegetables. But the next morning I woke up and I was nauseous and completely lethargic. All I can say is, if I hadn't had a loftmate to help me, I don't know what I would have done.
Gratitude for friends! It passed this morning and I feel much better. Note to self: watch what you eat.