Friday, September 10, 2010

Challenging days

We are working on finishing up this film for the United Nations MDG Summit on the 20th of September and it's a difficult time.

I know that it will be great to have done this, but right now, when we're in a huge time crunch and I'm working on a section of the film that is all in Spanish (with English translations, but not everything is translated and I haven't seen the film) - it's a bit intense.

Will write more soon when I can come up from air.  All I can say is, I'm glad to have done this and I will be happy when it's completed.  It's definitely created some stressful moments, but when I remember who the film is really for - the people around the world who need so much help - I feel better.  And it's been a collaborative effort, with everyone from the director to my loftmate, Abigail, who's been enormously helpful. 

No comments: