Thursday, March 26, 2009

Off to see Spain

I'm just going to see a part of Spain, mostly Madrid, Segovia and Andalucia (Seville, Jerez de la Frontera, Ronda). I was a nervous wreck yesterday about going at a time when I don't have a job, my dog Lucy is old (14), life feels so unsettled, and traveling makes me nervous.

On the other hand, what the hell. As my friend Mona said yesterday, with everyone she knows who is dealing with life threatening illnesses, we might as well go when we can and enjoy it.

And my friend Maria said so succinctly: "Put fun on the list!"

So I'm off to have fun. And I hope you can too, wherever you are. Take some time for fun. I'll write from Spain, in between tapas.

One more thing...I went to see my acupuncturist, Dr. Adriano Borgna, to see if he could help me with my back injury. It would not be an exaggeration to say that he practically cured it. It's not completely gone, but I can hardly feel any discomfort or pain. He opened up the chi, energy, and I feel good. I guess there's a reason it's been around for something like a thousand years, right?


1 comment:

Mia said...

Please do share the fun with us fun-procrastinators ...