Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Missing in Action

It's not that nothing has been happening, or that I haven't felt like writing, I've been working on my play "Scrambled Eggs" and I went to San Francisco for a few days to visit my daughter.  And then Lola's lump got even bigger and she wasn't urinating, so we had an emergency trip to the vet.  The vet just suggested I give her more water in her food, so I did and she is much better.  And now I have a twitch in my left eye and it's about seventy degrees out tonight and President Obama is going to be on the Daily Show - so what can I say but life goes on?  And I'm just hoping the twitch goes away. Oh, and I loved visiting my daughter in San Francisco and can't wait to go back again soon!

1 comment:

Mia said...

Welcome back, Robin. Would love to share a cup of tea and hear about your trip.